Great Escapes Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller: Essity UK Ltd. Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 3EJ
1. This promotion is only open to GB residents (England, Scotland, and Wales). Excludes residents of the Republic of Ireland, NI, and excludes employees and the immediate families of Essity (“The Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents, associates or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
2. Entrants must be aged 16 years and over. (Parental approval may be needed for winners who are under 18).
3. Main Promotional Period opens 7am on 17.08.2020 and closes 11pm on 30.11.2020 with prizes available to be won between 7am and 11pm each day.
4. There is a Late Entry Prize Draw open from 11.01pm on 01.12.2020 – 11.59pm on 26.02.2021. Late Entry Draw takes place 01.03.2021. Draw prize is one £300 Great Escape.
5. After 26.02.2021 all promotional pack codes will be null and void. Entries received after the closing date (late entry draw) will not be accepted.
How to enter
6. There are no restrictions on the amount of times 1 person can enter the promotion or the number of prizes 1 person can win, subject to using a different unique promotional code for each entry. All entries with a valid Bodyform promotional pack code will be able to enter.
7. Internet access and purchase required. This is an online promotion only, there is no postal or telephone entry route.
8. To enter participants must:
Purchase a participating promotional pack of Bodyform, visit www.bodyformgreatescapes.co.uk between 7am and 11pm daily during the promotional period, and enter the unique 10 digit code from the promotional sticker, name, email, confirm email address and confirm they are over 16.
Participating Bodyform packs:
- Bodyform Ultra Normal Wing
- Bodyform Ultra Normal Wing Duo Pack
- Bodyform Ultra Normal
- Bodyform Ultra Night Wing
- Bodyform Ultra Night Wing Duo Pack
- Bodyform Ultra Long Wing
- Bodyform Ultra Long Wing Duo Pack
- Bodyform Ultra Long
- Bodyform So Slim Liner
Promotional packs are subject to availability.
9. A unique 10-digit promotional code will be printed on the left-hand side inside of the sticker. To reveal the code, open the stopper where it states, ‘peel here’. The unique promotional codes are case sensitive and must be entered online exactly as they appear on the sticker.
10. Each promotional code is unique and can only be used once. Any attempts to enter the same code more than once, use codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all such claims will be declared void.
12. The 100 Great Escapes have been randomly allocated across the Main Promotional Period via an independently verified winning moment programme. All prizes will be won during the promotional period. In the event that no one enters at any particular randomly allocated winning moment, the prize will remain available for the next entrant to win. Once verified against the random time allocated, or the next entry after the allocated time, the winning entry qualifies for 1 of the 100 Experiences.
13. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
14. Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected, or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
15. There are 100 Great Escapes to won in the Main Promotional Period – 10 x £1,000 Great Escape experiences, 20 x £500 Great Escape experiences and 70 x £300 Great Escape Experiences.
16. All 100 prizes are guaranteed to be won.
17. There will be 1 x £300 Great Escape available to be won in the Late Entry Prize Draw.
18. Each Experience will be tailored to the winner, in as far as is feasible up to the maximum value stated for that prize.
19. Prize example: £1,000 ‘Travel Enthusiast’ Great Escape could include 2-night break for 2 in Barcelona in a 4* hotel, with return flights, airport transfers and breakfast. A £500 ‘Yoga & Wellbeing’ Great Escape could include online yoga course, premium yoga mat, designer yoga wear and a designer insulated water bottle. A £300 ‘Foodie’ Great Escape could include a cookbook, premium 5-piece knife set, pasta maker, luxury salt & pepper mills and a granite and oak pestle & mortar.
20. Any additional costs over and above the maximum stated monetary value of the prize will not be covered by Essity (The Promoter) and must be paid for by the winner without exception.
21. Prizes are to the maximum stated value and tailored as far as feasible and are non-transferable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater values. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, a winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a prize to anyone else.
22. Prizes will not include any VIP, special event or Meet & Greet experiences, no vintage, limited-edition or one-off products, dangerous or illegal goods or activities and nothing requiring special licences or permissions. The Promoter’s decision is final in regards acceptability of any prizes.
23. For all Great Escapes, the winner will be contacted by the Promoter’s agent. After any verification as outlined in Clause 22 above, the Promoter’s agent will work to understand the winner’s preferred Great Escape prize including likes and dislikes, location and preferred dates and create a shortlist of Great Escapes to choose from. Once the winner has confirmed their preferred Great Escape the Promoter’s agent will arrange, acquire, or book this on the winner’s behalf. Details of the final prize arrangements will be sent to the winner.
24. The promoter has hired an independent prize fulfilment agency to handle the complete fulfilment of the Great Escapes. The supplier is registered in the UK.
25. Personal information about prize winners will be shared with the promoter and their agents only to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winner.
26. The Great Escape can only be booked through the promoter’s third-party prize fulfilment agency and is based on a value worth up to £1,000, £500 or £300 subject to the prize value that has been won. The Great Escape will be sourced and valued by the promoter’s third-party prize fulfilment agency only.
27. No cash alternative will be offered in replacement of the Great Escape. Likewise, no cash difference will be offered if the consumer chooses a Great Escape worth less than the total prize value. There are no other prize alternatives available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the prize fulfilment agency reserves the right to substitute activities with cash alternatives of equal value. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter a winner is not permitted to transfer the prize to anyone else.
28. Great Escape prizes are subject to availability. The promoter will aim to tailor the Great Escape prize to the winner’s preferences as best as they can. However, if certain breaks, product bundles, activities or dates are unavailable at the time of booking, the promoter will work with the winner and provide alternative suggestions.
29. Full details of the Great Escape will be shared with the winner prior to booking or despatching to the winner. Any other costs and expenses which the winner (or their guests) may incur in connection with enjoying their prize will be at the sole expense of the winner.
30. The winner must select and redeem the Great Escape within 18 months of winning the prize. If the winner does not take / receive the Great Escape within 18 months the prize will become null and void and the winner will no longer be entitled to their Great Escape.
31. All elements of the Great Escape Prize must be booked/selected at the same time. Once the chosen Great Escape has been confirmed, it cannot be amended, and no reimbursement will be made should failure to accept the Great Escape be as a result of the winner’s circumstances.
32. If required, insurance can be obtained but must either be included as part of the overall prize fund or paid for in addition by the winner.
33. If a winner chooses a Travel break experience as all or part of the Great Escapes Prize, the winner must give at least 60 calendar days’ notice prior to their requested departure date.
34. The third-party prize fulfilment agency will be the point of contact for the winners at all times during any Great Escape break for any issues or emergencies.
35. If the Great Escape prize involves travel, the winner (and their guests) are fully responsible for their luggage and belongings; if any issues arise the winners may use their own travel insurance cover to claim for any losses or damages.
36. If the Great Escape prize involves travel and the winner wishes to take a child as their guest and they are not the parent or legal guardian of the child, then the winner must provide written confirmation from the parent or legal guardian that they consent to the child participating in the Great Escape and any travel associated with the Great Escape. If a winner is under 18yrs and chooses a travel prize, approval will be needed from a parent or legal guardian.
37. For Great Escapes involving travel, each part of the prize will be provided to the winners (and their guests) by the individual service or provider responsible for the part in question (such as the venue, hotel, airline or trip / experience company) and will be subject to any additional Terms and Conditions as specified by those service providers. None of these service providers are part of the Essity brand (the manufacturers of Bodyform) and all Experiences are taken at the risk of the winners (and their guests). In the event of any problems or complaints arising, they must be addressed by the winner to the relevant service provider directly, and not to the Promoter.
COVID-19 Special Notice
38. The Promoter advises that this promotion, its operation and terms and conditions have been prepared in good faith during the period of confinement because of Covid-19. All prizes and elements have been designed to reflect the expected situation by the time this promotion will appear, but availability of certain prize experiences and travel may still be restricted in choice at the point of winning. In as far as possible, the promoters will update entrants and winners with any necessary changes to the promotion if required as per Government advice. All prize winners will be expected to comply with any prevailing Government guidelines relating to Covid-19.
39. Prizes may be subject to additional terms relating to the price choice (e.g. attraction opening times, available dates, product restrictions).
40. The unique promotional pack codes have no cash value and cannot be transferred or sold.
41. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
42. In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are that this is unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment.
43. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winners to refuse a prize, the right to withdraw a prize or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a violation of these terms, the spirit of the promotion or any instruction regarding the requirements for participation in the promotion or in the event that a participant would have had an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or would have won by fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding.
44. The information the entrant provides will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion.
45. Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other matter for which we are not lawfully permitted to limit or exclude our liability, we will not be liable to the winners (or any of their guests) for any loss, damage or injury which may be sustained by any of them as a result of claiming and experiencing their prize.
46. Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faults, failures, or errors in any electronic data transmissions.
b. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction, or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion.
c. Communications line failure or technical malfunction, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or any combination thereof.
e. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction, or alternation of winning packs at any point during the operation of this promotion.
Conduct of entry:
47. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the code redemption process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
48. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple claims, (e.g. by the use of ‘script’ programme, application or ‘brute force’) or to undermine the promotion. If there is any suspicion regarding potential fraud, the Promoter has the right to request the pack and relevant promotional pack code before awarding the prize. In the event of any issues with an entrant’s claim, that person’s claim will be disqualified and the URN and thus prize will be void. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any claim including but not limited to asking for name, address, and date of birth (which must be provided within 7 days of request).
49. By taking part in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant’s name and/or image, statements made by the entrant concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion.
50. A list of the surnames and counties of winners will be available upon request by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Winners List: Bodyform Great Escapes promotion’ for a period of 3 months following the end of the promotion. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests. If any winner objects to all or part of their information being published, they can object by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Bodyform Great Escapes promotion. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
51. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into regarding winner selection.
55. The information the entrant provides will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless they have agreed to its use for any other purpose. Entrants can opt-in to receive further information via email from Bodyform about our products and services by clicking here https://www.bodyform.co.uk/promotions/newsletter-sign-up/.
56. Essity takes the privacy of its Users seriously. It is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its Users and that all persons whose personal data is processed by Essity shall at all times be confident that their privacy is respected and that due care is taken regarding his or her personal data. Personal data, including data such as names and addresses which you provide to Essity, may be processed manually as well as by computers.
57. Any visit to the Essity Sites may lead to registration of the IP address used for such access. Essity use IP addresses to measure the use of the Sites to help improve the site, to personalize the Experience to tailor relevant content and to optimize user Experience and determine frequency.
Policy for the Processing of Personal Data: