What Is Postpartum Depression?
More parents are dealing with postpartum mental health issues than you think.
Who can get postpartum depression?
What are the symptoms of postnatal depression?
- Feelings of anger or irritability
- Lack of interest in the baby
- Appetite and sleep disturbance
- Crying and sadness
- Feelings of guilt, shame or hopelessness
- Loss of interest, joy or pleasure in things you used to enjoy
- Possible thoughts of harming the baby or yourself
What are postpartum mental health disorders?
Why is it so hard to admit you’re struggling postpartum
Postpartum recovery and treatment
Self-care for new mums
The medical information in this article is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. Please consult your doctor for guidance about a specific medical condition.