V-Zone refers to the area of skin that begins under your belly button where your pubic hair growth starts, ending between your thighs (but not inside the vagina).
A major part of your V-Zone is the vulva, or external genitals, which encompasses the protective folds of the labia majora, labia minora, clitoris and the vaginal opening. There are also sebaceous glands and pubic hair.
We refer to V-Zone on the packaging of all Bodyform Daily Fresh Liners as they contain a unique ProSkin formula, which helps care for the intimate health of all of these areas.
The ProSkin formula combines a PH balanced infusion that contains mild lactic acid with a back-sheet, which is breathable, like cotton underwear.
The following products include reference to V-Zone on the packaging:
• Bodyform Daily Fresh Normal Single Wrap Liners
• Bodyform Daily Fresh Normal Liners Duo Pack
• Bodyform Daily Fresh Multistyle Liners
• Bodyform Daily Fresh Long Liners
• Bodyform Daily Fresh Extra Long Liners
• Bodyform Daily Fresh So Slim Deo-fresh Liners
• Bodyform Daily Fresh So Slim Liners
Did this help you?
Thanks for your vote!