Bodyform Tins - Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry /Offer instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all consumers will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information
1. Promoter: Essity UK Ltd, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 3EJ
2. Eligibility:This promotional Free Tin offer is on selected promotional products available in participating retailers and is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) only.
3. Offer Period:Promotional packs with the free Tin offer are available for a limited duration whilst stocks last in the participating retail outlets where the product is on display. Promotional offer packs will have the free Tin item attached with the pack and a sticker displayed on the pack itself indicating that it is a promotional pack.
4. The Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to take down any marketing communications indicating the free Tin offer out of the stores if promotional offer packs are exhausted but the consumer should check whether the offer is actually available and promotional packs with the free Tin offer attached is available before purchase.
5. Claim Instructions: Purchase is necessary. The promotional product with the offer will be clearly indicated on the shelves in the participating retail outlets. The free Tin will be attached with the pack and once the promotional product is purchased and paid for will be available to participants.
6. Any significant situation regarding the availability of stock if relevant will be displayed in the participating retail outlets before purchase.
7. If it is established that individuals have been purchasing Promotional Packs other than for themselves and the “Free Tin” is deemed to be misused or re-sold, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the participant from any further Essity promotion.
8. Bulk purchases made from trade for re-sale of the Promotional Product or the Free Tin in any form will not be accepted.
9. Offer: For each Purchase of selected promotional Bodyform Ultra products buyers will receive a94x90x13mm tin. The tin is made from 0.22mm tinplate and produced in China. There are four different varieties of tins available, each with a unique design for Bodyform by Gemma Correll on the front of the Tin. The back of the Tin is black with a Bodyform logo in the centre. Each of the four designs of Tin will be distributed to each retailer at random. The variety of Tin available is subject to availability at each retailer but purchasers will be able to see the Tin available prior to purchase.
10. No cash alternatives are offered. No part of the offer is exchangeable for cash.
11. If the purchaser has any issues with the promotion then please email email@example.com details of the issue.
12. By taking part in the offer, consumers agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotional offer and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
13. General: The Promoter may refuse to award the free offer, or seek its recovery, in the event of a consumers fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
14. The Free Tin cannot be sold or traded in any manner as a stand alone item.
15. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any free product that is damaged or missing due to faulty, failed or erroneous handling through the distribution chain.
16. In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by participants as a result of registering for the offer or of accepting any offer. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to the purchaser or any other person relating to using the Free Tin.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer, in part or whole, with an alternative of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances beyond its control.
19. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding in all promotional matters.
20. The laws of England and Wales apply to, and the courts of England and Wales have jurisdiction over claims arising out of, this promotion unless you live in Ireland, or another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction