This section tells you how cookies are used and how to store or delete them.
The cookie is a computer file in text format placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit certain websites. It allows the website to access and store information on access methods and Internet user's browsing habits.
They are part of the range of tools to improve the user experience on the Internet.
These cookies allow us:
• Identify your computer (for example to facilitate your access to the site or to choose the appropriate language) and to know if you have already visited our site
• To know if you have already visited our site and to obtain information on your browsing habits in order to be able to optimize it and personalize the site during your visits
• Count the number of visitors and obtain information on the navigation methods on the site in order to optimize it
There are different types of cookies: temporary cookies (or session cookies) are deleted when the browser is closed; Persistent cookies are not deleted and remain until they are manually deleted or until they expire (which depends on the duration of the cookie set by the website).
Origin (internal or third party)
Persistent / 1 year
Persistent / 3 months
Contains visitor data used to personalize pages while browsing
Temporary / 5 minutes
|Used for redirect to the current page when the user leaves the login / profile creation page|
Persistent / 2 years
Google Analytics - Web Analytics
Cookies can be classified by category:
• Essential cookies - These cookies are essential for browsing the website and using its features, such as accessing secure pages. Without these cookies, some services cannot be provided.
• Performance cookies - These cookies collect information about how Internet users use a website: for example, the most viewed pages or any error messages generated by web pages. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify a visitor. All the information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the functioning of a website.
• Functionality cookies - These cookies allow a website to remember the choices made (for example, your name, language, or region) and to provide optimized and personalized functions. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and in this case, they do not allow tracking of your browsing activities on other websites.
• Targeting or advertising cookies - These cookies are used to send advertisements more in line with your interests. They are also used to limit the number of views of the same advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. These cookies are installed by our advertising networks with our permission. They make it possible to remember your visit to a given website and this information is then shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Targeting and advertising cookies will often be associated with site functionality provided by the other organization.
Most browsers are configured to automatically allow cookies.
You can disable cookies on your browser, but in this case, you may lose many of the features necessary for the proper functioning of the website.