14. Bulk requests made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete, multiple or illegible requests and those which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be fulfilled. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means, that person’s requests will be disqualified and any coupon award will be void.
15. The Promoter may refuse to award a coupon leaflet, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
i. any submissions that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions;
ii. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption;
iii. claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
17. In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by participants as a result of registering for the promotion. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to the coupon leaflet.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer, in part or whole, with an alternative of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances beyond its control.
20. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding in all promotional matters.
21. This Promotional Offer is governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to the aforementioned. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to complete liability release for Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat.