Superdrug x Endometriosis UK Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter and Data Controller: Essity UK Ltd, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 3EJ
Charity Partnership (Endometriosis UK):
1. The promoter (Essity UK Ltd) has pledged to donate 5p per pack sold between the dates of 07.10.20 – 03.11.20 to the registered charity Endometriosis UK.
2. The partnership with Endometriosis UK will run from 07.10.20 until 03.11.20. 5p will be donated when any promotional pack is purchased between these dates. Packs purchased outside of the promotional dates can still be purchased but will not be counted towards the overall charity partnership donation.
3. The promotion will feature across Bodyform Ultra and Liners sold as part of the 2 for £2 deal exclusive to Superdrug stores and online. A full list of participating packs below. Excludes all duo packs.
• Bodyform Ultra Normal Wing Deo-Fresh
• Bodyform Ultra Normal Deo-Fresh
• Bodyform Ultra Long Wing
• Bodyform Ultra Long
• Bodyform Ultra Normal Wing
• Bodyform Ultra Normal
• Bodyform Ultra Night Wing
• Bodyform Ultra Goodnight Extra
• Bodyform Liners So Slim
• Bodyform Liners So Slim Scent
• Bodyform Liners Micro Egg
• Bodyform Liners String
• Bodyform Liners Extra Long
• Bodyform Liners Multistyle Normal
• Bodyform Liners Normal
• Bodyform Liners Extra Protection Long
• Bodyform Liners Extra Protection Normal
• Bodyform Liners Black Multi
4. Endometriosis UK is a registered charity in England and Wales (registered charity number 1035810 and registered company number 02912853).
5. All pledges made throughout the promotion will be paid to Endometriosis UK Trading Limited (registered company number 05836007) which covenants all its taxable profits to Endometriosis UK. For more information on the Charity, please visit https://www.endometriosis-uk.org/.
6. In the event of any problems or complaints arising, they must be first addressed to the Promoter by emailing email@example.com.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions should circumstances occur that are beyond the control of the Promoter.
8. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.